Charlie Simpson, aged 7, is a super-fundraiser. He has raised over $100,000 on a sponsored bike ride for the relief effort in Haiti. Check out his story in this video.
- Here is an article about Charlie and his amazing fundraising effort.
- Here is another article about Charlie.
Topics for Discussion:
- What made Charlie want to raise money for Haiti?
- Charlie took a simple idea and used it to help others. Is there something simple you can do that could help others?
- Visit Charlie’s page on the Just Giving website and find out how you can help Charlie raise money for Haiti!
- Visit Unicef website to learn more about how you can get involved!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.