Sometimes it can be tough being a kid. The “roller coaster ride” of school, homework, sports, activities, family relationships, and peer interactions can be overwhelming at times. It can be hard to know just how to handle it all!
When the going gets tough, many people, adults and kids alike, turn to words of wisdom for encouragement and motivation. With that in mind, the video and the additional resources below provide many such inspirational words!
- Here is a website with lots of great inspirational quotes for kids!
- Here is another website with lots of great quotes and other cool stuff for kids!
Topics for Discussion:
- Which of the quotes mentioned above do you like the best? Why?
- Have you ever experienced any of the above quotes coming true in your life?
- Take just one of the quotes mentioned above and try to apply it in your life today!
- Visit the Wisie website to learn ways you can help motivate kids to be the best they can be!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.