When is the the right time to be kind to others? This middle school in Maine shows everyone that the time is now! There is no better time to be kind than this very moment. Watch this amazing story of kids who chose to be kind to others and the long-lasting effect it had on their school. The kids describe in their own words how important kindness can be, not only in schools but everywhere.
- Here are more stories of schools practicing kindness!
- Here is a video about an elementary school and its many acts of kindness!
Topics for Discussion:
- Why do you think it’s so important to be kind to others?
- Who can you be kind to in your everday life?
- Why not start a kindness chain in your own school?
- Check out the Random Acts of Kindness website to learn more ways you can be kind to others!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.