When you wake up in the morning and start to think about your day, what kind of day do you want to have? Naturally, everyone wants to have a great day everyday! To make your day great, decide what you can do to make it so. For inspiration, read the short stories in the video and the additional resources below!
This video tells some very short inspirational stories about people who started off as apparent “failures” but who went on to achieve great success.
- Visit the Indian Child website for some great, inspiring short stories!
- Visit the Big Little Stories website for even more inspiring short stories!
Topics for Discussion:
- Which of the inspirational stories do you like best? Why?
- Do you have an inspirational story from your life?
- Look closely at your favorite inspirational story. Based on the story, find one good thing you can do today and do it!
- Visit the Yes! magazine website to read stories of positive action and learn how you can help support the work of this organization!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.