Mikey was a young boy who was saved by an organ donation from a grieving family. Now, he pays it forward. He provides meals and gifts to the homeless in honor of the family that saved his life. He exemplifies amazing grace in action. This video tells Mikey’s story.
- Here is an article that tells about Mikey and his desire to “pay it forward”.
- Here is a video that also tells Mikey’s story.
Topics for Discussion:
- Why did Mikey want to start Mikey’s Meals?
- In donating their son’s liver, a family enabled some good to come out of their tragedy. Did something good ever come out of a bad situation in your life?
- Visit the website for Mikey’s meals to learn more about his efforts and how you can get involved!
- Visit the Organ Donor website to learn more about the life-saving gift of organ donation and how you can help.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.