Here is a video of an inspirational young man who took action and inspired others to do the same.
- Here’s another inspiremykids story about how one person can make a difference!
- Here’s a website with a video about how geese use the power of teamwork!
Topics for Discussion:
- How was one young boy able to inspire the others around him to help?
- How did everyone’s mood change as they worked together and accomplished their goal?
- Think of something your community needs. Then form a team with friends and family and work together to meet that need!
- Check out the website for One is Greater Than None to find out how you, as one person, can join in and make a difference!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.