In November 2011, Inspire My Kids will celebrate our first full year of inspiring kids! Now that this first anniversary is upon us, it’s time to look back on this amazing first year and reflect on which posts have made the greatest impact. In that spirit, here are what we believe to be the top eleven Inspire My Kids posts thus far:
Topics for Discussion:
- Which Inspire My Kids post is your favorite? Why?
- Which Inspire My Kids posts have inspired you to make changes in your life?
- As you read through the top ten posts, look at the Take Action sections and see which ones you can participate in today!
- Set a goal to take positive action in your life, just as the people (and animals) in these posts have done. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be the subject of one of our future posts!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.